Friday, June 20, 2014

Summer Professional Learning

So far this summer I have enjoyed some time of relaxation but also learning! I am participating in becoming an official "Google Educator." I've joined a Professional Learning Community and have been learning through self-guided courses as well as with others in the Learning Community.
Additionally, I will be taking a week-long course in iPad in Education training.
Of course, summer for me involves lots of reading! In the first week off of school I took the time to read several "non-children's" books, which I don't usually do during the school year. I also have been reading and working on questions for next school year's Battle of the Books club, and considering books for One Book, One School.
I hope your summer is full of relaxing, learning, and reading as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment